CLICKFUNNELS vs SHOPIFY | WHICH IS BETTER ?
Clickfunnels vs Shopify, one of the most interesting topics in the Online Marketing World. Whenever we come across a discussion about Affiliate Marketing, we always want to learn about new tools, websites, or software by which we can make our online business successful.
Are you also searching for that tool? If yes, then this post is only for you.
If you are reading this post, it means you are somewhere interested in Online Marketing / Digital Marketing / Affiliate Marketing and must have heard already about this two software.
Maybe you even have tried these 2 platforms already for setting up your eCommerce Business or doing Affiliate Marketing.
If yes, then please do share your experience or suggestion here, it might help other marketers to decide on their new business.
A BRIEF INTRODUCTION
WHAT IS CLICKFUNNELS?
Clickfunnel is a software that allows you to build a High-Quality Landing Page / Sales Page to sell your products or services by capturing the visitor’s details.
Once you have their details, you can follow up with them via Email or Text. There is a saying in Marketing Industry, “YOUR LIST IS YOUR ASSET”.
Your list playS a vital role in your business growth. Email Marketing is a great technique to promote and sell your product or service.
The main advantage of Clickfunnels is that if your product or service is more helpful to your audience, if it can solve their problems or if it is more unique and informative to them then obviously it is going to give you more and more conversion.
WHAT IS SHOPIFY?
Shopify is one of the biggest and most popular eCommerce platforms that allow you to create an Online Store and start selling products online with minimal effort.
Shopify allows you to design a more personalized customer experience with its customizable feature.
MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CLICKFUNNELS AND SHOPIFY
1. Shopify allows you to build a Complete eCommerce Website with multiple products but in Clickfunnels you build a Single Product Page.
Clickfunnels is a software designed to sell Physical Products, Memberships, and Digital Products. But in Shopify, you can sell only Physical Products online.
2. Shopify is like a marketplace with lots of products. Either the visitor ends up buying multiple products or will leave the page in confusion.
On the other hand, Clickfunnels promotes and sells only a Single Product. In this case, the visitor has no other options. Either he/she will buy or will leave the page immediately.
3. Clickfunnels has an additional option for Affiliate Marketers to make money online by their Affiliate Marketing Program.
You can earn a commission from any Clickfunnels product sold or a new paying sign-up. The program works using its ‘sticky cookie’ feature.
Once your funnel has been clicked on, any further purchase or a sign-up activity by a visitor will earn you money.
But Shopify doesn’t have any Affiliate Marketing Program.
FEATURES COMPARISON: CLICKFUNNELS vs SHOPIFY
MAIN FEATURES OF CLICKFUNNELS
>> Clickfunnels is based on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) which allows everyone to understand better how to promote and sell products or services in the market.
>> It is a software tool that allows you to develop your business, increase your audience, and make more conversions with an appropriate Sales Technique (Sales Funnel).
>> In Clickfunnels, you don’t make a complete website but instead you create a Landing Page on only one product or service and make visitors walk through an online sales process.
>> When you join Clickfunnels as beginner, you already get readymade Sales Funnel Templates which are Tried and Tested and fit to almost every business regardless of the type of product or service.
>> You can create an Eye-catching Landing Page in which you can include images, videos, and quotes. These types of creativity really make a powerful impact on the mind of visitors and can probably convert them into your customer.
>> Within a few minutes you can build an operational sales funnel without any technical skill or knowledge. You just need to do some Drag and Drops to create your Funnel. It’s that easier and faster.
>> There is a CALL TO ACTION Button on every page throughout the funnels, the reason is either the visitors will click and proceed further or else will leave your page.
>> A Sales Funnel contains a sequence of web pages dedicated to selling products, few of them are mentioned below.
1. Opt-in Page – To capture the Email Id of Visitors.
2. Landing Page / Sales Page – In which you will grab the attention of visitors by giving valuable content and make them buy that product.
3. Upsell and Downsell Pages – Offering them other useful products or services.
>> The primary and only motive of the Clickfunnels is Growing Email List and Selling Products. And this generally gets accomplished by bringing traffic from various social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
>> There is no need to write complex Blog Posts, Articles, or any other stuff as it does not require any SEO to rank in Google.
MAIN FEATURES OF SHOPIFY
>> Shopify is also based on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Professional English e-commerce website building system.
>> It is a Software Tool that offers you to create an eCommerce Website or Online Store and use their Shopping Cart solutions to Sell, Ship, and Manage your products.
>> The best part about Shopify is that with minimum technical knowledge also you can build an effective and appealing store with its pre-existing themes and templates.
>> The one advanced feature of Shopify is that you can post Blogs about your products on your eCommerce Website. By doing so, you can help visitors to understand better about your products in detail.
>> It provides the facility of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to bring more traffic to your Ecommerce Website.
>> Unlike WooCommerce, Shopify is a Cloud-based Network which allows you to run your business with ease and smoothly without worrying about Server Issues.
>> There are lots of apps available in the Shopify Store for almost everything. Some are Paid and some are Free. Depending on your store requirements, you can simply download and install it.
>> There is a Content Management System in Shopify which allows you to manage the stock of your products.
>> You can directly upload your Shopify products to Bonanza Marketplace. It enhances your website reach and maximizes the conversion ratio.
>> You can integrate a couple of Coupon & Discount Winning Games on your Shopify Store to engage with the customers. Earning coupons or discount make the customer more inclined towards your store to buy something. It will consequently increase your sales.
PROS & CONS: CLICKFUNNELS vs SHOPIFY
PROS - CLICKFUNNELS
- It is an All-in-One Software in which you get a complete tool for Lead Generation and conversions.
- There is NO CODING or MARKETING knowledge required for a newbie to quickly launch a product and start selling.
- Selling high ticket products can be difficult for any beginner but clickfunnels is the perfect software for selling this type of product.
- Integrated with major platforms and 70 Payment Gateways.
- It provides excellent coaching materials and weekly webinars for motivation and guide.
- Provides readymade nice-looking templates for each type of funnel.
- With Funnel Editor you can create a Stylish Landing/Sales page by using Simple Drag and Drop feature.
- You can retarget your customers with various different offers and products by collecting emails of visitors.
- Clickfunnels allows you to automate the complete sales process and email marketing campaigns.
- Cloud-based software. No Installation or Download required.
CONS - CLICKFUNNELS
- Clickfunnel is Expensive.
- You CANNOT promote or display multiple products in a single funnel.
- No Mobile Apps is available for its user.
- No SEO Friendly.
- A Limited number of Funnels, Pages, and Visitors in the STANDARD PLAN.
- Live Chat Support is not available for 24*7
PROS - SHOPIFY
- It is easy to use and create an online store with minimal effort but it requires certain sales knowledge so that you would be able to use all its tools effectively.
- It has Blogging features and is SEO Friendly. With the help of content marketing, you can drive massive traffic to your store.
- Shopify provides many attractive themes and templates (Free & Paid) for your online store. These themes and templates are Mobile Responsive which makes easy for customers to shop with any device.
- You can add and sell hundreds of products under different categories in the same store.
- Mobile App is available on both IOS and Android Platforms.
- It facilitates the advanced Inventory Management System.
- Integrated with 100 Payment Gateways.
- With the help of Social Media Integration, you can promote and sell your products on Facebook and Instagram.
- Integrated with MAILCHIMP, which allows you to inform your existing customers about new arrivals.
- It has an advanced Analytic Feature which keeps a track of your whole business.
- 24*7 Support is available in case of any issue.
- Cloud-based software. No Installation or Download required.
- Shopify works with a number of major shipping companies, such as DHL, UPS, and USPS. They have exclusive shipping rates which you and your customers can benefit from by using Shopify to sell your products.
CONS - SHOPIFY
- Doesn’t have a feature of Automated Sales Process, Text, and Email Campaigns.
- As a beginner, setting up an online store would not be easy. It would take some time for you to build a profitable online store. You might have to do some experiments also with your store as and when required.
- Shopify lacks in providing coaching and guiding to its users and hence you will have to learn by yourself how to drive traffic to your store. Well, this could not be a big problem as there are so many free resources available.
- Doesn’t have feature of Advanced Marketing, Sales Funnel, and Leads Generation.
- The conversion rate on Shopify is lower than Clickfunnels.
WHO CAN USE THIS SOFTWARE?
The answer is very simple, anyone can use both the software for selling their products or services but it depends on how they want to sell. Either by using Clickfunnels / Shopify or by using both anyone can grow their business and make money online.
Please note that you can integrate both Shopify and Clickfunnels. But everything has its Pros and Cons, and the same is applied for this method also.
Both the software has their own reputation and are already quite popular among many Digital Marketers. If anyone is planning to start an online business then I would highly suggest starting with CLICKFUNNEL. The reason is CLICKFUNNEL is a proven and result oriented method and it does generate revenue for almost everyone. Even the conversion rate is also higher in Clickfunnels.
But on second thought, if your interest is more towards building an Ecommerce Website then there is No Competition of Shopify. Just go for it.
That’s all from my end.
I hope this article gave you an insight into CLICKFUNNEL vs SHOPIFY, if you really liked it then please drop your valuable feedback and suggestions. And, if you are an existing user of any of these software, please share your experience with us.